March 13, 2020
RE: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Customer Communication
Henry® is Ready. We are a team of dedicated people focused on your success. With the uncertainty that your business is facing today, we want you to rest assured that Henry remains well positioned to provide you the absolute best service and support to build with confidence.
Henry is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. The health, safety and productivity of our employees, customers and stakeholders is critically important. Our efforts are focused on maintaining a safe and productive operation for our employees that continues to meet the needs of our customers. As we continue to monitor the situation, here’s what we would like you to know:
Health and Safety
- Henry continues to evaluate actions to protect the health and safety of our employees, and has implemented policies including:
- Limiting non-essential travel
- Screening visitors to Henry facilities
- Facilitating work from home arrangements
- Distributing prevention guidelines as outlined by the CDC
Supply Chain and Operations
- Henry has not experienced any Coronavirus-related disruption to our supply chain. Henry manufacturing locations are located in the U.S. and Canada, we have very limited supply chain exposure to a CDC Level 2 or Level 3 advisory or restricted country as identified by the CDC (currently China, Italy, South Korea, and Iran) and we have taken additional precautions to mitigate the risk of any production or shipment impacts.
- At this time, we do not anticipate any supply disruption of raw materials sourced from around the world that would reduce, in any way, manufacturing activities in our operations.
- Our Supply Chain team has evaluated our raw materials portfolio and plans are in place to ensure the appropriate levels of key raw material and finished goods supply to offset any additional supply risk. We see no impending disruption at this time.
Your Policies Are Our Policies
- We will be limiting unannounced visits during this time and will make efforts to phone first.
- If you don’t want us to visit your offices in person please let us know. We’ll make other arrangements to engage via phone, video conference or webinar.
Henry is Ready
- Henry has not experienced any disruption to normal business operations as a result of COVID-19.
- Our distributed and diversified footprint consists of multiple distributed manufacturing locations, providing an additional hedge against supply or manufacturing impacts of COVID-19.
- We have business continuity and contingency plans in place to ensure we are best positioned to continue to fully meet the needs of our customers.
We appreciate the partnerships we have with our customers, and look forward to open communication and coordination as we work through the impacts of COVID-19, together.
We are focused, ready and dedicated to safely and diligently serving our customers during this uncertain time.
SVP, Marketing, Henry® Company